Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sketch by Shimelle - Layout 2

Photobucket

I really liked this week's sketch from http://www.shimelle.com/ so I used it twice! This layout shows photos from Father's Day earlier this year.

I have also started a layout from the "Starting Point" at Shimelle's website for this week but it isn't quite finished.

Tomorrow is the first day of Pretty Paper Party, so I'm really looking forward to that too!

Find the original sketch here: http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1261/scrapbooking-sketch-of-the-week/

5 comments:

humel said...

Oh, that's lovely :) Such a cute little camera embellishment! Is it a stamp?

Jen said...

Yes it is - I got it in the States a couple of years ago and it comes in handy for so many things! Thanks for commenting xXx

Unknown said...

I love your blog Jen, looking forward to doing the class with you. Jen x

Scrappy Katrina Lee said...

This is so cute, Isn't it a great sketch! I used it too. (I have the same little camera stamp did you get it at a CKU? I'm thinking they were an exclusive we got, maybe we saw each other? I might be wrong though.)

Jen said...

Thanks for your comment, Jen :D

K8 4Man I am not lucky enough to have ever been to CKU, though I would love to go sometime. I think I got the stamp in an independent scrap store in Florida (not sure if it was Orlando, Kissimmee or Fort Lauderdale as I've been all over the last few years!).