Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pretty Paper Party - Stash Diving part 2



Yesterday (Saturday) my dad came round to help Carl in the garden so I took the opportunity to teach my mum the principles of stash diving. She loved it and managed to produce 3 layouts in under two hours.

At the same time I made another 4 layouts from my 'kit' and started to put another one together, choosing the papers and starting the cutting.

Here are the 4 other layouts I produced:

Photobucket

The blank space on this one was left so I can ask Joshua exactly why he loves the Hiro book more than the others!

Photobucket

This is another one for Josh's album. Although he has many more layouts than Libbi, it is still severely lacking!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These last two layouts were the start of my New York album from our trip this summer.

To see more posts related to this class search for the tag Pretty Paper Party :)

5 comments:

shire said...

I join the pretty paper party, too and I love it. You´re layouts are nice! Greetings

Anonymous said...

I think you found the perfect combination of papers and patterns! Very nice indeed! --Janelle :-)

Debbie P said...

I love the patterned papers you used in you "kit". Love the colors! Your layouts are awesome!

Becky said...

Great papers - I love the layouts you have made, especially the first one :)

susibee said...

Your pages are all fab.