Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pretty Paper Party - Day 7



Photobucket

Prompt 7 at the party was all about different ways to mix patterns. You could mix within a collection, using similar shapes and patterns, or by finding another collection that was a natural match. I decided to use a variety of floral patterns, mostly from My Mind's Eye but then liked the colour match from the Dear Lizzy manuscript paper as well! I then paired this with some chipboard embellishments from that same collection.

Once again I am back to scrapping photos for Libbi's album, so pink is a key colour :D

To find more posts related to this class search for the tag Pretty Paper Party :)

3 comments:

Emily D. said...

I love all of the pink!! I'm a pink fan when it comes to layouts. I scrap a lot of pink layouts because of my little girl! Great layout!! I love your embellishments!

Sue Althouse said...

Lovely mix of patterns and I love your circles!

Jen said...

Thanks Ladies :D

Emily - I am using a lot of pink when it comes to my niece because she is almost always dressed in pink! I find I'm using a lot of yellow to co-ordinate as well.