Friday, October 28, 2011

Pretty Paper Party Day 8



Prompt 8 was all about taking 2 colours and adding a neutral (white, cream, grey or kraft). I just bought this wonderful My LIttle Shoebox paper, so it was perfect for this theme. I chose the yellow as one colour, with pink as the accent from the little birds. Althuogh the other little birds were almost a kraft colour the kraft cardstock I had seemed the wrong shade to work with this paper, so I went with grey instead, adding a little grey in amongst the embellishment blocks. Most of the paper strips and circular shapes are pink, so I added a bit more yellow through the title stickers (two styles of American Crafts Thickers) and the little birds, from the Dear Lizzy range.

Photobucket

To see other posts related to this class search for the tag Pretty Paper Party :D

1 comment:

Alison said...

Great LO..the pink and yellow are great together!
Alison xx