Friday, October 28, 2011

Pretty Paper Party Day 9



Prompt 9 was all about using Kraft cardstock and one other. In one of Shimelle's examples she had used orange as her accent colour, and this seemed perfect to go with my photos, as in my top there were coral colours which could be seen as orange from a distance! I also had plenty of orange scraps from scrapping my wedding over the last couple of years :D

I wanted this page to show the various shots of the Empire State Building taken from Top of the Rock at 30 Rock (Rockerfella Center), and I also thought it was about time I included myself in a LO from the party! The butterflies were from a Martha Stewart punch that I borrowed from my mum, but may need to purchase for myself, and the journaling block was from a Jeni Bowlin booklet (as were the journaling
stickers).

Photobucket

To see other posts relating to this class search for the tag Pretty Paper Party :D

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Fantastic page...the photos are amazing (I'm still yet to have a go at a true Shimelle page and put all my photos together like you have - it looks great)

Heather said...

lovely layout!! great photos and I love orange & kraft together especially :)

scrappyjacky said...

Love how your page has turned out.....the colours look great.