Saturday, April 05, 2008

You-nique and School Holidays


You-nique
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
This LO uses a photo that I really love. Having the new camera really makes a difference to the quality of the photos that I'm able to take, and lots of people are noticing it.

I love the look on Amelia's face - it looks like she is weighing up all her choices but is in absolutely no hurry to make them!

I'm also feeling quite chilled and creative today as it is now the two week holidays. We've got some nice things planned, and today I completed the cardstock LO I started 2 weeks ago as I finally printed my journalling at mum's. I also stopped in at Scrapbook Sisters and picked up April's CK as they have now confirmed my sub will start with the May issue. While I was there I was also seduced by the Basic Grey Cupcake papers and some Inkadinkadoo stamps :-D

Finally, I had an email from the editor of The Scrapbook Magazine to say my LOs had arrived safely. These were for Issue 30 and were on a summer theme.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing your LOs in TSBM