Sunday, April 06, 2008

Typical British Summer and a Creative Day


Typical British Summer
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Well, I've managed to be really creative today, and started (and finished!) a project for the Scrapbook Sisters Design Team. I'm especially pleased as I have almost all my patterned paper left, plus all the cardstock, so there's plenty of scope to complete a few LOs too :-D

As for today's LO, this is based on a sketch from Creating Keepsakes and was completed in response to a challenge from Carolinez Craftz Forumz to use up cardstock. I added free acrylic letters, MM rubons, and a Ranger paint dabber to my cardstock to complete the LO. The title word "summer" was cut using Sizzix Cherish font.

Tomorrow I'm off to Canterbury with Mum in the morning as she has next week off work. Will try not to spend any money, lol!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Great layouts Jen. Have fun in Canterbury with your mum

Unknown said...

Ooh- I love that graphic style- very classy!