Monday, April 14, 2008

The Very Least I Can Do


The Very Least I Can Do
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
I haven't posted anything on the blog for a week because I've mainly been working on projects for the Scrapbook Sisters Design Team. However, some of my LOs have gone onto their blog so I thought I'd put them up here.

I've also done another one for them today, and am looking forward to using photos from the last few days on my own LOs over the next week or so.

This LO uses photos from the Insight magazine which the WWF send me quarterly as I sponsor tigers. The journalling explains how some people tell me I should donate money towards human charities before giving to help animals. Well, apart from it being my business, and mine alone, I believe that humans got the tigers into this mess, so the very least I can do is support the WWF's efforts at making things better for them :-)

No comments: