Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tiny Fingers


Tiny Fingers
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
This LO was created in response to a challenge on the Carolinez Craftz Forumz. As part of the "Use Your Stash" challenges we moved onto using buttons. I decided to mix buttons with brads to create a muted rainbow effect to go with this photo of Joshua holding Carl's hand. I also manipulated the photo slightly, blurring the edges and increasing the contrast to focus on the details of the fingers.

Today was a busy one at school, with four lessons to teach, plus preparation for my observations on Friday, and finally filming with some members of my form for our assembly next week. I'm now sat on my own (well, Sasha is curled up next to me!) listening to cheesy radio and enjoying a good old surf. Very relaxing :D

No comments: