Thursday, April 03, 2008

Baby Boys and Skills Tests


Baby Boys
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
OK, first the skills tests part - yesterday I went down to Canterbury Christchurch College and took my skills tests. That was Literacy, Numeracy and ITC. I took them all on the same day in the hope I would pass them all first time and therefore wouldn't have to go back.

Luckily, I did! Feel very relieved to have got them out of the way, and now I can focus on things like my case studies of students and assignments.

This LO is another one I did at the Birthday Crop on Saturday. I've kept it very simple as I just wanted the photos to stand out. It's the second one of Joshua, although I'll need to get lots more photos if he's ever going to catch up with the number of LOs I've done of his sister!

And, on a final note, tomorrow is the last day of term - yay, I'm looking forward to the holidays :-D

No comments: