Monday, April 28, 2008

Dreamer


Dreamer
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Well, I'm finally starting to feel back in the swing of things at work. I can't believe it is only three weeks until Year 11 leave though!!

I enjoyed playing at the Scrapbook Sisters crop on Saturday, then joining in with the UKScrappers Cybercrop on Sunday - definitely a creative weekend! I will showcase those LOs, including the one I did at the Jane Dean class, later in the week.

Meanwhile, this is a LO I created during the holidays using some leftovers from a MM class at Scrapbook Sisters (see earlier in my blog for other LOs). This photo was taken at Farming World, the day after Amelia's second birthday. It was very cold in the wind, but we still managed to have fun! Btw, I'm loving butterflies at the moment - I blame my friend Tracey, as she just had a butterfly themed wedding which looked beautiful!

No comments: