Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just Perfect


Just Perfect
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
OK, this is the first LO I did for the Design Team using the second set of papers. These are new by Crate Paper, and I would highly recommend the range to anyone who likes the look of layered, hand-cut elements, but doesn't have the patience to do the hand cutting. This is because the range comes with a whole page of push out die cut elements :-D

This morning, Julia came round and we went through my GTP file, cataloguing the evidence and working out what I need to focus on for next term. As a result I'm feeling really positive, as I always forget how much stuff I've already got! She's also told me I'm not to do anymore work apart from when I work with the Year 12s on Thursday - hmm, I think I can manage that!

No comments: