Friday, April 25, 2008

Easter Cake and Scrap Your Day


Easter Cake
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
So, today is the first day of Shimelle's new project, which I figured I would like to take part in. Unfortunately I developed a horrible stomach bug during the course of last night and am typing this from my bed! As such Carl took some extremely flattering photos of me this morning...I will be good and scrap the bad times too!

As I currently feel very hungry, amongst other things, it's possibly not the best time to post a LO about a cake but I am aware that I have been so busy this week that I haven't posted anything at all! Anyway, this LO features the Easter Gateau that I made this year (gateau was too long for the space I had for my title!) and I've used the new Basic Grey papers, alongside some Bazzill Bling and glittery chipboard. It is loosely based on a sketch from the April issue of Creating Keepsakes.

No comments: