Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shimelle Online Crop - Contrasting Patterns

The next challenge I have taken part in was to use two contrasting patterns for our background paper (see here).

I chose a red doodle pattern by Little Yellow Shoebox and, luckily, the Ladybird pattern was on the back!  It might have been cheating a little to use this for my background but I used lots of scraps for the rest of the layout, and I think there are at least 7 different paper ranges included on there somewhere :)  I also mixed and matched various Thickers alphabets in order to make the title, using up odd letters from the green.

Photobucket

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Emily D. said...

Using very different patterned papers like this has always been a challenge for me. But you knocked this out of the park!! It looks great!!