Wednesday, December 09, 2009

JYC - Day 8


Dayy 8 was all about photographing the things around that I can see that suggest Christmas. I live very near to our High Street, so I took my camera for a walk when I got home from work. Something I have noticed this year is that there are very few Christmas displays. Many shops have been replaced by pawn shops, and others are empty. Interestingly, they used to leave the lights on overnight, so they were still lit on my drive to work (also in the dark at this time of year!) but sadly this year they are off in the mornings. I guess it must be an economy drive. To compensate for the lack of Christmas atmosphere outside, I took some photographs in our flat as well!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nice how you have documented the difference you see this year.