Sunday, December 06, 2009

JYC - day 4

Journal Your Christmas

I'm playing a little catch up today - this is my entry on a perfect Christmas - this year I don't think will be perfectly organised, as I am being so forgetful! I didn't realise until Friday morning that it was our staff Christmas party, which I thought was the following Firday - oops!

Luckily I was feeling a lot better, although I had nearly no voice. In the end I had a really good time, sticking to the Cokes and J2Os, watching everyone else getting merry, lol.

Today we have put our decorations up, and I managed to get a few good pictures, including this one of JD in the Christmas tree box - he's doing what Sasha always used to do, bless him:

Photobucket

I have to say, part of me wanted to put aside doing the decorations until next week - I'm glad we didn't, now, as I'm finally starting to feel a bit more Christmassy.

Other pictures from today:

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: