Thursday, December 03, 2009

JYC - Day 3

Journal Your Christmas

So this is the LHS of my double page. The journalling is about how I usually manage to get my Christmas cards written but never quite manage to send/hand all of them out! I also mentioned how I've written my Thank You cards for the wedding recently, so I'm looking forward to writing Christmas cards even less.

I chose to write a letter to my husbnad, as well, writing it on one of the spare aforementioned Thank You cards - I'm going to post it to him then, if he wants, he can keep it inside the journal. I also included a Christmas tree from a card that I have kept from a few years ago, and the envelope from a wedding card which I kept because of the "Fairytale" sticker.

1 comment:

melissa said...

haha I do the SAME thing!! One year I even got so far as to stamp them and never sent them...what a waste of money!! Not doing that again :-)