Wednesday, December 02, 2009

JYC - Day 2

Journal Your Christmas

OK, I've kept things fairly simple today- I cut a file folder using my Big Shot and used a couple of pre-made embellishments and ribbon to decorate. I saw the idea for the tin foil snowflake on one of the links but found it was harder in practise than it sounded! Still, I made it, so it has gone in.

This is the inside view of the file folder, with my journalling:
Photobucket

Journalling reads:
In theory I <3 snow...It looks beutiful like a painting. In reality I'm turning into my mum - I hate falling over and driving in it. There's not even anywhere I can easily get to to see lovely views!
But when compared to the typical grey, grizzly day we usually end up with...Well, I suppose I'm dreaming of a white christmas along with the best of 'em!
Today's weather: 10 degrees C, scattered showers.

No comments: