Friday, May 23, 2008

Spectacles Case


Spectacles Case 3
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Woohoo, it's half term!! Looking forward to a restful weekend, then a busier week :-)

This is a project I made using my leftovers from the NSD kit - it is a spectacles case which I covered with the papers, plus the flral ribbon and some flowers.

I now only have one more outstanding LO to share with you, so I'm hoping to get busy scrapping tomorrow. I also need to get a photo order in, but I'm not sure whether to wait until after we've been to Legoland on Wednesday. I think I'll probably do one before then, as I have a Scrap Attack night at Scrapbook Sisters on Friday and will need something to work with then.

But, again, WOOHOO, it's half term!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Erin. I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.

If you agree we will send you a product sample of your choice so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you.

Jen said...

Erin - I would possibly be interested if you could leave me a way to contact you for more details.