Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mini Movie Star


Mini Movie Star
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Another beautiful day here - I even wore a skirt to work for the first time in 2008!! It was amazing how many people commented on the fact too, lol.

This LO was completed for a challenge during the UKS Cybercrop which involved using "glamour" or a similar word in the title of the LO. I substituted "Star" for glamour and then inlcuded "glamorous" in my journaling. The top two photos are a little bit blurred as Millie was running around like a mad thing at Heather and Ed's wedding! Have been wanting to scrap these pictures for about 6 months so I'm glad I finally got the impetus to do it.

1 comment:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Wear a skirt? If i wore one to work they'd all faint!! Lovely LO! What a gorgeous girlie!