Sunday, May 04, 2008

Joy of Discovery


Joy of Discovery
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Yay, the sun has been shining two days in a row!! Finally it feels like spring is definitely here and summer might actually be on its way.

On the down side, my friend's cat passed away and today I read an article about losing a cat in the paper. I hope this isn't an omen as Sasha's twitching seems worse today and she keeps disappearing to be on her own :-(

But, being upbeat, yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day and I had a lovely time using my NSD kit by Carolinez Craftz and participating in challenges on the forumz. This LO is actually not part of the day, but the result of the first week of step-by-step LOs. Each day, Paula posted part of the instructions and on Friday we had a completed LO. Well, I had a completed LO on Saturday morning when I stuck it all down lol! Really pleased with the result, especially as I finally used one of the gorgeous Rhonna Farrer Christmas papers.

Today Carl spent the whole morning at the theatre for the Dress Rehearsal of Dad's Army but we were out in the sunshine yesterday afternoon, playing football in mum's garden with Amelia. She even shouted out "Go Gills!", completely unprompted, though it didn't help their cause yesterday...

Tomorrow Rob, Row, Carl, me and the kids are going to Riverside for a picnic, so we'll keep our fingers crossed for nice weather again!

No comments: