Saturday, May 10, 2008

National Scrapbook Day the Results!


National Scrapbook Day
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Just giving a quick preview of the projects I made with Caroline's NSD kit - will showcase them one at a time in the next few days :D

This kit was totally out of my comfort zone so I really enjoyed stretching myself and trying some new things - thanks Caroline!

It's been another gorgeous day here. Aside from completing another LO and the spectacles case project I went shopping with mum and dad this morning. I got two gorgeous dresses and a lovely top - my mum is such a bad influence!

Carl went off to the theatre just after 3 so I kept myself busy with the scrapping and then watched La Vie En Rose - which made me cry.

1 comment:

Mrsjobee said...

Love all the LOs you have done from the kit - I can feel some scraplifts coming on!