Saturday, November 10, 2007

Long Overdue Update!

I have been really lax at updating recently - firstly because I haven't got round to photographing anything I've done recently but secondly because I sent my last three LOs off to The Scrapbook Magazine without photographing them at all! I figured I'd have a shot at entering their competition although I'm not 100% certain if I'm eligible as they paid me for a LO earlier this year! So apologies for the lack of updates (especially to Karen!!).

Anyway, I have one new LO that I will photograph and upload asap - it's using the chipboard accents that I learnt how to make at the Chipboard Chatters class at Scrapbook Sisters and uses photos of my cousin's wedding.

I'll also be using my blog to update anyone who may be vaguely interested in my mum and dad's progress during their tour of San Francisco-New Zealand-LA! Right now they are somwhere above the Atlantic and we believe their flight actually took off on schedule :D

No comments: