Sunday, November 11, 2007



This is the LO I created after going to the Chipboard Chatters class at Scrapbook Sisters. There I used UTEE for the first time, despite having owned some for over a year! The chipboard shapes are painted and inked then embossed three times. I added rubons, some doodling and journalling, along with a Making Memories jewell brad to finish it off.



I love this photo of Oscar and the way he is framed by the blurred outline of his play gym. I used fairly old papers as well as some bits and pieces from a QVC kit. The chipboard flowers have been covered and then doodled on, and there is hidden journalling on a tag under the photo.



This is a LO I did about 6 weeks ago and in theory it is the first LO in my recipe scrapbook! The recipe is for Carl's paella which is absolutely delicious :D

And one last update from mum and dad - the room service at their hotel is great: a huge burger, chips and salad for a fiver!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

gorgeous LOs Jen
would lve to hear your mum and dads verdict on san fran - we are there for 3 nights in june - any "must see's" or "to be avoided" would be great!

Jeannie said...

Great layouts Jen - love the doodleing in the top one too. Thanks for updating us on your mum and dad's trip. We will miss Marion at class on Thursday. Jeannie.

willowthewysp said...

Awww! Love the bottom layout! So cute!