Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I've been tagged.....

....by Babs (Magic Lady) :D Hey Babs, hope you're well!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

7 Facts about me:

1.) Depending on which horoscope you read I could be Capricorn, Aquarius or neither!

2.) I hate feet.

3.) In my final year at University I appeared in all five shows produced by Music Theatre Warwick. I can't remember when I did any work.

4.)I had chicken kievs and salad for my dinner tonight.

5.)I am going to France for one day in half term as I now have my new passport.

6.) My new passport photo is worse than my last one which I didn't think was going to be possible. I look like a convict.

7.) I'm going to my cousin's wedding in Wales on Saturday.

I am going to tag:
Willow
Jeni Hall
Claire
Carly (I need your blog addy!)
Dolly
Taz

Will try to link to their blogs and leave comments later but at the moment the laptop is on a go slow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lol* it's Carlyworrell.typepad.com

Tracy said...

Well, I've done mine ... sort of.

No inspiration, but at least I've acknowledged being tagged!

Thanks hun

Tx