Saturday, October 06, 2007

An Exciting Weekend

Well, it's all go this weekend!

Not only is it the Masterchef final, with my LO (with link to the class) being featured on A Spoonful of Sprinkles but Scrapbook Sisters have put the first of my pieces of work on their blog.

The new, larger shop is looking fantastic and it's a great thrill to see my LO on the wall! I also completed another LO today, which I took in to the girls this afternoon. I still have enough left in my kit to do another 2 LOs and hopefully a card as well :D

Last night was the first of the two Music Hall concerts at the theatre and we have the second one tonight. Carl got a great photo of me in my chimney sweep costume last night but have remembered to put my camera in my bag to get some more photos tonight, lol! As usual I opted for dressing as a boy because it just makes life so much easier :D

No comments: