Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pure Happiness


Pure Happiness
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
This is a LO I did at the Scrapbook Sisters class on Thursday: it's mum's regular class but she had a work do, so I went instead! It was inspired by one of the samples that used circles, which I then adapted into my own design. It uses Basic Grey Boxer papers, and I added Prima flowers, a 7 Gypsies stamp, and American Crafts Thickers letters.

Our shopping yesterday was a let down as we got to Rochester and found the fabric shop had closed. It must have been fairly recent as lots of the other shop owners thought it was still open! Anyway, we had a cold drink sat outside, which was nice, then went back to mum and dad's, where the kids were able to play in their nappies to keep cool!

I have no firm plans for today, although I need to go to the bank, and the bottle bank. Should really start some work as Carl is off for the two weeks after this, and it will be really dull for him if I have to keep doing work!

No comments: