Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's been a while...


IMG_0645
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
... since I last posted. Mainly because we were burgled, and the b******s stole our laptop, my camera, the Wii, and a few other things.

We have a new front door, since they completely destroyed the old one, but I am determined they won't stop us living our lives. Felt very frightened to begin with, but since making this decision we've been able to move on somewhat.

I also have so many wonderful friends online, and I want to thank them all publicly for their support, as well as those who sent me wonderful scrapping goodies to cheer me up - today I got my mojo back after 2 weeks of not being able to touch my craft stuff.

So this is my acrylic mini book - I'll post some close ups and photos of the other pages over the next week - hope you like it :-)

2 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Sorry to hear about the burglary. You've made the right decision to keep going and not let this get you down.
Love the acrylic book. It's beautiful.

Paige said...

Sorry to read about this awful experience! thankfully you have been able to move on. it' must have been very scary! all the best. keep on scrapping!!!