Sunday, June 08, 2008

Say Cheese


Say Cheese
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
It has been another busy weekend and finally, today, the sun has come out!

Yesterday we went to Sophie's mum's new house for a tea party for Oscar. Poor little thing wasn't feeling 100% so it seems that Amelia started a tradition for being poorly at your first birthday party, lol!

Today we went out for a walk and took our bottles to the bottle bank - was lovely to get out and about for a bit, even if I did have to come home and write the theatre newsletter. But that's now as complete as it can be for now, and I'm going to go and play with my new DT kit in a minute.

This LO was based on a sketch from the old Carolinez Craftz blog, A Spoonful of Sprinkles. I used Two Scoops for the first time, and am really pleased with how it's come out. Yes, I did add tissue paper under the bottom photo, just for the hell of it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that Lo Jen-particularly the yellow-very cheery!

Paige said...

Such a beautiful LO. I love the mix of PP and the colours you have used. Beautiful!!