Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bunny Love


Bunny Love
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Well, half way through another week! It has been glorious sunshine here for the last few days but some clouds seem to be creeping in now. They are forecasting rain for the weekend, in which case I will have no excuse for not doing some more scrapping :-D Have been putting it off as I have a lot of work to do on my placement (much more paperwork than at my usual school) so have been slacking a bit on the hobbies side.
To counteract that, though, I am in a play. It's a new one-act play written by Neil Thorne, and it's being entered into the Duncan Rand Festival - the last time I did the festival it was my last year in the Youth section, ten years ago - eek!! It's really interesting, and for the first time I'm playing the older female character in the cast - starting to feel my age now, lol!
Anyway, onto today's layout: this is the second LO I made using the May Carolinez Craftz kit, and I put it together at Scrap Attack, a week and a half ago. I cut the paisley shape out and played around with other bits before I ended up with this, a result that I'm really pleased with.

1 comment:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

What a fab photo! Great ears! Love the LO. I like the paisley design and the hearts. Amelia is a sweetie.