Sunday, September 09, 2007

Masterchef - and so it continues!

So, I've made it through to another round and this time there are only 7 of us left. Our next challenge is to create an innovative mini book using any materials we want. I have a great idea but I'm not sure I can get hold of the materials in time. I also have a second idea, which is possibly more "do-able" in the time I've got, but not as creative and innovative!

But I figured I can now finally put all my entries on my blog as the competition is no longer anonymous - enjoy!






On a completely different note, I'm also back at school. It feels so different this year, and I'm much more relaxed about it. Let's see how I feel come half term, lol!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Well done, hun - you deserve to be there :) The Live LO is my fave, but they're all fab.

Mj said...

Your entries were all gorgeous, well deserved to go through hun.

MJ xx