Sunday, September 23, 2007

Efforts from Saturday's Crop






So here are the LOs I completed at the crop on Saturday. Really pleased with the fact I got 4 completed alongside covering the 8" chipboard letters for Amelia's room. They just need their final decoration now. The last LO (the one of me and Carl) is based on Cheryl’s sketch in the latest Scrapbook Inspirations. Today I've been working on some other projects and they will be online before too long - will link you to them when they're available :D

On other notes, it's going to be a busy week - with Revellers rehearsal tomorrow, the extra performance of the play for the Mayor on Tuesday and prizegiving on Wednesday, it means I'm out every day this week - eek! I think I might need to sleep all day next Sunday lol!

2 comments:

willowthewysp said...

These layouts are stunning!
So talented!
xx

Anonymous said...

Fab layouts Jen!!!!

Just to let you know, I've tagged you! If you want to play along, the rules are on my blog
http://cardmakersunited.com/blogs/index.php?blog=3

Babs x