Saturday, August 18, 2007

Still in Masterchef...Round 3

I'm a happy bunny today as I completed my entry for the latest round of Masterchef and it is my favourite that I have done for the competition so far.

Unfortunately I can't share it with you as then it wouldn't be anonymous but if you'd like to vote in the competition you can see the entries at A Spoonful of Sprinkles and then you can register as a member of Carolinez Craftz Forumz in order to cast your vote :D

I'm also pleased as Kelly from the Mojo Holder Scraplift Blog chose me as the winning LO for their class in the recent UKS Summer Cybercrop. I haven't uploaded it to this laptop yet but will post a photo when I do :D

Tomorrow Carl and I are giong with Mum and Dad to the Chapel Down Vineyard. We want them to taste the sparkling wines with us as we want to get a couple of bottle for our pre-reception in 2009. When we were there last time they told us the non-vintage would be perfect to drink in two years so that works out wonderfully! Plus we get to eat lunch in the fab restaurant again - fingers crossed it doesn't rain though.

And finally, Jen has accepted the Rockin' Girl Blogger status so now I'm going to tag Willow (if her computer is finally working!).

No comments: