Monday, October 16, 2006

History Matters

Just a quick post to let any other bloggers who may be reading know that tomorrow you can join in "the biggest blog in history".

Go to www.historymatters.org.uk and fill in the details about your day on Tuesday 17th October 2006. I think they want you to explore how you have encountered history during the day but they also want it to be a record of a day in the life of millions of ordinary people (and some who are slightly more extraordinary!). I think the Sunday Times said it was going to go into the National Archives to be preserved forever.

Should be an interesting read for me - I'm teaching Year 8 how to write a persuasive speech tomorrow LOL!!!!

On the plus side some of them (most of them, to be fair) were working well for me in drama today and I am going to observe them in history tomorrow....ooh, how spooky, just found my link methinks lol. Anyhoo, we will see how they are for me in English....it will be last lesson of the day, after all......*rolls eyes*.......

No comments: