Saturday, January 12, 2008

Xylophone


Xylophone
Originally uploaded by Scrap_Vamp
Mark and Sophie bought Amelia a xylophone for Christmas which she really enjoyed playing with. However, it is also rather noisy! Robin made a promise to Mark that he would be buying Oscar his first drum kit the following Christmas, lol.

At first I struggled with these photos - I wasn't sure whether I wanted to make them a typical Christmas LO with the appropriate papers etc. In the end I stuck to using a colour blocked approach, making the most of the white space and filling in the rest with ribbon and brads.

I completed this LO at the beginning of the week, across two evenings, and I really hope I'll be able to do that every week as it is much better than falling asleep in front of the TV!

I've also completed a LO today which I'll probably put on the blog tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this one - it's gorgeous :) I always visit your blog but blogger is mean and doesn't always let me leave you a comment x Anyway loving the L/O's x