Friday, April 13, 2007

Here it is - the First Sketch!




So here is my first sketch and the two LOs that I created from it. As you can see, they are both very different!
The first LO (Family) sticks fairly closely to the Sketch but for the second one I turned it round by 90 degrees. I also decided to replace the strips of patterned paper with dry embossing which I then highlighted with chalks. I could have created an even more subtle effect by leaving the embossed areas blank, so the detail is only visible when looking closely.
Please feel free to use this sketch as you wish - I'd love to see what you create :D
Keep your eyes peeled for more sketches over the course of this weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

love the sketch jen! :D
will have a play after exams :)

Tracy said...

Can't work out how to create a link to my post so leaving a comment instead.

My take on the sketch is here

http://ilovekiefer.blogspot.com/2007/04/my-take-on-sketch.html

Thanks for sharing. I shall have a go at the other one soon